A natural iodine source
Powdered Norwegian alga has got powerful nutritional values. It is the richest source of organic vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Diet enriched in iodine is particularly important for horses living in areas where it’s observed moderate or low iodine deficiency, mainly in southern and central Poland. Powdered Norwegian alga is also rich in amino acids, which support the musculature development and the improvement of hoof horn growth rate.
The 1500g package is enough for 50 days.
– lack of appetite
– hair loss / small amount of hair
– preventing premature or late birth in pregnant mares
– prevention of disorders in the development of the nervous system and skeleton in fetuses
– regeneration after training
– increasing vitality and endurance
Composition: marine algae (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Crude ash: 27%
Iodine content: 450 mg / kg
Horses: 4 doses
Ponies: 3 doses
Method of administration: mix with concentrate feed.
Due to the specific odor, enter the diet gradually.
Why Algea by Pokusa?
The Alga Norwegian product is characterized by a unique, balanced composition of nutrients with high bioavailability.
When to supplement the horse’s diet with Algea?
If it has got even one of the symptoms that may indicate iodine deficiency:
● lack of appetite
● hair loss
● appearance of goitre
● immunity and condition weakening
● problems with pressure, heart or digestive system
● growth inhibition
● bone deformation
Effects of using Norwegian Algea
Polysaccharides: alginates, fucoidin and laminarin stimulate the activity of a beneficial microflora, thus the product improves appetite and digestion. The chlorides limit the pathogenic bacteria development. Alginic acid displaces heavy metals from the body, thereby cleanses and detoxifies the body. High iodine content regulates thyroid function. Alga helps to stabilize weight and reduces hunger thanks to fiber content.
● supports tendons, joints, muscles, hair, hooves and skin functioning
● it has a beneficial effect on regeneration after training and muscle development
● increases vitality and endurance
● it is beneficial for the reproductive processes of stallions and mares
● eliminates swelling